Sunday, November 7, 2010

Joke about Malaysia College/University

Every college is greedy,
Sini sana all need money,
When pocket kosong our perut noisy,
I am poor because they suck my money.

Exam questions full of difficulty,
It has one reason only,
Which is to earn more money,
Because we retake money masuk lagi.

The staffs always so aksi,
They did wrong never say sorry,
Before asking please show your money,
Otherwise they won't be happy,
We pay their salary still make us angry.
That's why I wanna study hard to earn more and more money

Tiap-tiap hari feel so lazy,
Never try to wake up early,
Always hope college sekarang cuti,
Everyday go class feel sleepy,

Lecturer always scold me lazy.
Do assignment just like to copy,
Before the finals just feel worry,
Every night study until crazy,
Because scared got scolded by mummy.

Why my class always none pretty,
Those elephants always show me how she's sexy,
The monsters wanna treat me nicely,
Like that I better mati.

My looks are f*cking ugly,
Saya mari girl girl lari,
Everyday date them they sure say busy,
Semua orang tak ada hati,
Make me always so lonely,
Only can watch porno movie.

CS always let people bully,
Maybe I am really so lousy,
Although knife people is so happy,
But I am always unlucky,
Kena headshot easily,
After mati still mati.


Inti College Malaysia ones.... it has been around since 2001... but a lot add on over the years by new students. :) enjoy

At First I Love INTI

But INTI Love My Money

I Ask Money From Daddy

But Daddy Ask Mummy, Mummy goes to Inti and find out why Inti So Greedy

The Lift Always Mati and The Guard Look Like Monkey

That's Why i started to Hate INTI

INTI Don't Love me what for i love INTI, All They need is MONEY

Nothing but money, MONEY And MONEY!!!!

The lecturer teach like bugs bunny

No wonder they are so lousy

And Their faces look so funny like Talos the Mummy!!!

Furthermore, More more money flow to Inti but they never plant more trees All because they want to save money

Make all student feel HOT to mati

First i entered INTI I got No Kaki

Later i found someone like to play tai tee then i started don't want to study

Here we can find a lot of kaki judi

that's why we must blame INTI

Since i entered INTI i can't see any leng lui lili sexy Even the lecturer are more pretty i always want to date them for tea but i always kajar they always LARI!!!!

Dr.Lim From SOLLA always lan si people said his pucuk already mati even also tak boleh jadi

That's why loh people say he is "cc"

He LIKES to tell JOKES to everybody

but his joke are NEVER FUNNY!!! Sometime People think that his crazy

Dr.Lim so pity!! Sobx

Inti Toilet Really Smelly

No water no api even you haven't pee

you want to lari

Always COMPLAIN they also say

soli....soli...omg

Tan Yew Seng always said his INTI got QUALITY instead everyone knows they are lousy INTI

motive just to earn more MONEY. So that they can pay lecturer salary and INTI SHARE IN KLSE can naik lagi. Waterfish like us always press by INTI which LOVES MONEY. but after all i still come to INTI to contribute money

(You are not in INTI? you r lucky coz INTI can't bluff your money just cabut and never kembali!!!)

Student of INTI no way to lari already jadi sui yee (waterfish) PLEASE TELL EVERYBODY JANGAN KENA TIPU LAGI!!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

and from UTAR, this one not very poem... more like simply write one... since inti come out one, UTAR kiasu to write one too :D


I join Utar because UM reject me,
I thought Utar would be a good uni,
but end up wanna lompat from KLCC…

Utar exist thanks to MCA,
Dr Ling always said Utar bagus;
as he employed all MCA members,
so you can see cina, cina and cina…

Admin people not helpful,
always ask us to tunggu, tunggu, tunggu;
do things slow like siput,
remind again kena marah like gila…

Big white shark always tipu us,
said we could form any clubs;
when we want snooker club,
she said snookers only for smookers…

Utar treat us like donkey,
each seminar put us different places;
from block PA move to block PD,
distance PA to PD is 2km …

FICT is getting crazy,
keep changing subjects for different intakes;
make us cannot get notes from seniors,
pity us have to study the whole text book…

Utar is University Tak Ada Ruang,
everything in Utar is limited;
based on first-come-first-serve basis,
if you are slow then is too bad …

Classrooms in Utar are ‘cheap sikit’,
aircon not cold, we pening kepala,
tables, chairs, white boards all too small,
I wonder who could take the toll…

I drive CLK to Utar everyday,
kesian my Cute Little Kelisa got no place to park,
so I always block people’s car,
leave message to remove car,
but end up polis give me summons…

PA canteen uncle very gemuk one,
I think he wear 65 inches pants,
always scold his worker malas tak kerja,
and the food always sejuk tak sedap …

Library in Utar really kecil,
no books, no seats, no tables;
students there are very noisy,
sometimes I feel like bunuh them…

Utar computer lab tiada standard,
lab assistant always naik angin,
because we always ask him to change ribbon,
and Utar server always go mati …

Utar got no place for revision,
every corner I go always see people,
break time I always get crazy,
because there is no place to study…

95 percent Utar student are Chinese,
only talk Mandarin, Hokkien and Hakka,
cannot speak a word in English,
so they always carry a electronic dictionary…

No doubts Utar got leng lui,
very pretty, very cute, and sexy,
make sure you got money before asking them out,
if not later she lari…

Utar always claim itself ada standard,
but you will vomit when u know the truth,
paying RM4,000-plus every semester,
but you’ll never get the value of 4k …

Maybe you don’t believe that Utar is so lousy,
you may ask your friends from Utar,
to see whether I’m telling the truth,
I’m here to let u know how bad it is …

So please study hard in STPM,
so that you can go local U,
if not you’ll be like me,
paying so much but still empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and I'm appreciate for the comment.