Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Gift for Myself

Yes as mention on above, this post is particular for myself. Since Christmas is around the corner, every year i will figure out what i will buy for myself instead expect the thing that i like as a gift from someone else cos the stuff that i like normally is expensive therefore i don't expect it as gift from my friends and i really don't expect them to give me such a expensive gift. Maybe it's been a part in my lifestyle that i didn't expect someone to gift such a expensive gift.

I had list down 5 item which i really like and would like to have it at least one item from this list as Christmas gift from myself.


Macbook Pro 15"

Bottega Veneta Wallet

Bulgari B.Zero Ring

Hermes Ulysse Agenda Cover

Rolex Oyster Datejust Watch
So what's your wish for this year Christmas present? I hope you wish will come true and the Santa Claus will delivery the present to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and I'm appreciate for the comment.