I really like this Hermes Ulysse and look forward to get it when i transit at Singapore next time. I can't afford to get it at Melbourne because the price is too much different from Singapore. Definitely will be my Christmas present for myself this year. But i still prefer Orange color.
 |
| Hermes Ulysse PM Agenda Cover for S$ 330. |
 |
| Hermes Lysse TPM Agenda S$252. |
at first glance i tot i was a wallet.. haha..
ReplyDeleteanyhow.. I'm still curious y u choose this agenda instead of buying smart phone which may provide facilities/software which IMO it is easier to manage.. maybe an iphone4? hehe..
btw.. orange color looks nice.. ;)
I'm currently a user for iphone 3gs but still prefer the old style manage my schedule/timetable in traditional ways. Technology still can't take it away from me when come to schedule/timetable note.
ReplyDeleteyeah.. at times technology still cant defeat the traditional ways of doing things.. I used to use this old style to manage my schedule.. however.. iphone manages my time better.. I work and my company's email is using Microsoft Outlook which the calendar is very very useful to manage ur daily tasks.. meetings.. working life is super hectic.. at times i really feel i need a secretary.. LOL
ReplyDelete