Monday, October 18, 2010
Alone or Lonely?
Well start from next month i will be alone at home since my sister will be going back to Malaysia till next year. Then my parent ask me, do you feel lonely on that time. Well my answer is it's fine and i'm get used to it already. Well it's truth that since i leave my hometown i had been staying alone most of the time at my house accept when i'm working at Singapore. I'm still prefer to stay alone at least more freedom and i can bring my boyfriend back home for overnight and enjoy our marathon sex but it's not like i do have boyfriend to bring back for overnight. Well i can be naked all the time when i'm home start from next month. Therefore Ladies and Gentlemen, Naked fashion show will be start on next month till further notice. hahaha. Good thing to look forward since it's global warming and summer is around the corner.
Labels:
Alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
enjoy your fashion show. hahaha XD
ReplyDeleteJason: Thanks and you are welcome to join me. :p
ReplyDeletehaha.. I've been staying alone for 2 years.. a condo with 3 rooms.. with 2 empty rooms.. and one of d reason y I'm not sharing my condo is.. I got freedom... freedom to hv my own space and do my 'fashion show'.. haha.. same like u.. never ever bring anyone home.. but I did hv a night stand with no sex with some1.. haha.. I pay him for RM100 just to sleep with me for a nite.. I'm still virgin coz we just sleep naked with no sex.. too bad.. y we din hv sex? hhmm...
ReplyDeleteHi Jason :)
ReplyDelete