Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Punctuality

First of all sorry for being such a long period didn't update my blog. Basically i'm on holiday and beside that i don't have anything to write. However thanks for visiting my blog.

Well personally i hate people who being late without good excuse. I don't know why majority of Malaysian had this problem, never reach the destination as the appointment time. Normally i will wait for them for extra half hour at the destination as we promise and if that person didn't turn up, i will get off and do my stuff cause i think there is not point for me to wait for that person since he/she didn't respect me. I just hate to wait people and especially for extra one hour from the appointment time. If you can't schedule your own time then i think you are totally loser as a human being.

Thus please be punctual for you appointment. It really give people a bad impression if you are late for the appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Sometime need to use persuasive method when dealing with these type of ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. its true.. i'm more fierce during working.. when I chair a meeting normally around 6-10 ppls, if one person not yet coming.. I'll wait until he/she comes.. and I'll scold, advise and keep on advising till I feel OK.. LOL..

    but there is 2 types of deals.. one is normal one.. the other one is special one.. for example.. if u make promise to meet him at a place where he never come b4.. can't expect the stupid traffic jam in KL.. the sardin type of commuter.. LOL.. then first time late would be acceptable.. good enuf if he call of sms and update wer he is at the moment..

    if he keeps quiet and late more than half an hour.. I'll call him.. if he don answer.. then I'll leave.. and scold him when we meet again.. however.. my weakness is I'm not able to scold the one that I love.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and I'm appreciate for the comment.