Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lump (sebaceous cysts)

I had sebaceous cysts surgery on 4 March which remove the lump on my left hand side and still recovery from the surgery. Well it's consider as minor surgery but when you are living alone in the foreign country. After the surgery, i need to control myself to prevent using too much of my left hand side energy because if i stress it too much the wound will bleed. Which i need to prevent it to make sure that it will recovery asap. Therefore i can't go to gym and swim till it's fully recovery. However till today the wound still recovery and it's almost a month i didn't do much exercise.  


Due to some reason, i wouldn't upload the picture before and after surgery because it look too disgusting. 


Cheers and sorry for not updating my blog frequently. Well the main reason because i don't have anything to post in my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your hands will be back in full swing!
    I think having cysts these days are so common and 1 friend has like over 20 around his body.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and I'm appreciate for the comment.