I'm wondering anyone find it's irritating to find group member for group assignment. Definitely i'm one of thus person. I will prefer to approach by my coursemate to join them instead i need go around and ask them to join their group. I need to make sure i'm in the group by Wednesday and at the moment their is one group waiting for my answer but the problem is each group only can have maximum 5 person and that group already had 4 person and in my group there is two person include myself which both of us do not want to separate off from each others. Damn the final decision can only be make on Wednesday which on that time i will know which student had decided to stick on that workshop slot.
Accounting just not my cup of tea and my groupmate decided we need to find others group member who are majoring in finance instead IT since both of us are from IT background.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by and I'm appreciate for the comment.